This Privacy and Use Policy is effective July 20, 2010.
rpPaq and any content created by either party is not, and should NOT, be represented as, or considered to be, a legally binding agreement or contract , NOR should any user, content, structure or information herein be deemed as offering legal guidance. For legal guidance or legally binding agreements and contracts seek the counsel of accredited and qualified legal professionals.
With respect to your privacy, we make the following promises:
• We DO NOT share, expose, give away, divulge, release, or sell your personal information to any third party without your consent. RelaPhi will release your personal information, however, if ordered to do so by subpoena or by a court of law.
• We DO NOT sell or rent lists to anyone including employers, marketing firms, advertisers, or spammers.
• We DO keep you posted on changes to products and services as well as the debut of new products and other communications essential to conducting business with you.
• We DO occasionally ask our members to participate anonymously in a consumer survey, but participation is purely optional.
• We DO use your information for internal administration and to maintain your account.
• We DO collect and process aggregate information from all members; such as how often specific web pages are accessed. Personal information is NOT included in these aggregate reports. Analyzing this data helps us improve our web sites, steer our program development, and offer better information and products.
Collection & Use of Information:
To participate with the RelaPhi site, rpPaq, you or someone seeking a snapshot of the work role relationship’s quality provides us with your name and email address, which may be collected in various areas of our web sites. We use this information to set up your account, send you email notifications and for transactions that you authorize. Your email address may also be collected if you email RelaPhi through our web sites and we may use it to send you a reply. We do not give this information to any third party without your consent unless ordered to do so by subpoena or by a court of law.
As a participant using rpPaq, you may receive occasional communications from our partners, affiliates and us. We may also keep you informed about changes to our products and services, as well as the debut of our new products. All communication will be relevant to your participation in rpPaq. You will receive correspondence essential to conducting business with RelaPhi (e.g., product revisions, company contacts, etc.). These communications are considered part of rpPaq which you may not be able to opt-out from receiving.
RelaPhi Cookies Policy:
To track session information on our web servers: Whenever you enter our web site, a cookie temporarily stores basic information about you and your account, which is used to manage your user experience so you get the most out of the web site. The site also remains more secure by transmitting a cookie across the Internet instead of your user name and password every time you request a page.
• To cause first-time effects: Knowing a bit about you allows us to prompt certain behaviors the first time you access a page or area of the web site (e.g., input information that directs you to appropriate content).
• To save you time: Your login ID is stored in a cookie so that you won't have to enter it every time you log in.
• To greet you personally: This allows us to welcome you by name, where appropriate, on the web site.
Links To Other Web Sites:
rpPaq contains links to other web sites. The fact that we link to a web site is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party web sites. These other web sites. may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data, or solicit personally identifiable information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of personally identifiably information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other web sites. you visit.
Use and Participation:
rpPaq participants shall not upload, email, post or transmit to, or distribute or otherwise publish through rpPaq any material which:
• Disrupts the normal flow of information exchange on the rpPaq site, including posting or otherwise transmitting material that is not related to the subject at issue or otherwise restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying the site.
• Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, harassing, hateful, embarrassing, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent.
• Constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, potentially give rise to civil liability (including claims of defamation and/or libel), or otherwise violate the local, state, or national laws of any country.
• Violates, plagiarizes, or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity, trade secrets, or any other proprietary right.
• Contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful component.
• Contains any information, software, or other material of a commercial nature.
• Constitutes or contains false or misleading indication of origin or statement of fact.
• Contains chain letters or pyramid schemes.
When you use rpPaq you are responsible for your own content responses and the consequences of posting or otherwise transmitting your responses. RelaPhi does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any response or otherwise transmitted using rpPaq, nor endorses any opinions expressed by users. RelaPhi does not screen, monitor or approve the responses from our web site users. RelaPhi reserves the right to monitor response/content on rpPaq and to remove or not publish content that RelaPhi, in its sole discretion, determines to be inappropriate, harmful, or offensive. RelaPhi reserves the right to expel members and prevent their further access to rpPaq for violating this Policy or violating the law. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED AT RPPAQ ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY , FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. RelaPhi further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials or services at rpPaq. RelaPhi may make changes to the materials and services at rpPaq , at any time without notice. Information published at rpPaq may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in countries other than the United States of America. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability:
IN NO EVENT WILL RELAPHI OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT RPPAQ BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF RPPAQ, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO RPPAQ , OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES FROM RPPAQ RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Copyright © 2010 by RELAPHI. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.